Management System Specialist
Imagine a future where you pursue quality and excellence for a world leader within renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for the improvement and maintenance of 'way we work' (WWW), our management system. By providing support on WWW, you help ensure that the company reaps the full benefit of a business process-oriented management system. It’s crucial that the quality and integrity of the content is consistently high, and in compliance with the relevant requirements.
Welcome to Business Process Improvement
You’ll be part of the Process Excellence System team where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting the organisation globally. This will provide the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of WWW, and the processes surrounding it. The learning opportunities are vast, and you’ll gain a unique insight into the company and the renewable energy industry. We set high standards for ourselves and build open and honest relationships with the people we work with. We are passionate about continual skill improvement and personal development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing business process modelling as per WWW’s conventions
- maintaining and assuring the quality of the content
- following up, monitoring, and reporting on WWW’s performance
- participating in problem-solving, testing, and launching of features and updates
- participating in projects and initiatives when needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a business process designer/analyst (or from a similar role)
- are experienced in mapping processes using a business process modelling system – experience with the ARIS software is a plus
- are meticulous, thorough, detail-oriented, careful, and diligent, as well as flexible in adapting as and when priorities change
- have good critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills, as well as a keen eye for driving simplicity
- thrive in an international environment – and as your stakeholders are based all around the world, you must also be able to confidently communicate proficiently in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.comsif you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.