Project Coordinator - maternity cover 1 year
Imagine a future where you make projects shine and excel by providing high-quality support and coordination
Join us in this role where you’ll play an important part in supporting the EPC Director, project managers and contract manager on the Hornsea 3 Project.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of Project and Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high quality project coordination and support to the core Project Management team. With a proactive and structured approach, tools and processes, efficient communication, and high team spirit we contribute to a smooth execution of global projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being in charge of our onboarding portal, where you’ll onboard and offboard project team members
- supporting the Procurement team and contract manager
- ensuring updates of important documents with tight deadlines
- preparing documents, presentations, and reports
- managing event planning and coordination
- updating and following our tools and processes in both the project and in the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company with a complex/matrix organisational setup
- are self-driven, independent, and self-sufficient, and know how to support a project manager with minimal guidance
- are proactive, think ahead, and consider all details and potential risks
- have a demonstrated ability to solve complex tasks and take on expanded scope.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorthe Thoegersen, Head of Project & Site Support, on (Denmark +45) 99558534, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.