Finance and controlling
CAPEX Budget Manager
Imagine a future where you develop budgets for new investments in offshore wind by facilitating the CAPEX process
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in ensuring high-quality CAPEX budgets by facilitating a structured CAPEX process through collecting inputs from the technical organisation and benchmarking to other project, in addition to developing the way we work going forward.
Welcome to Cost Analysis & Technical Valuation
You’ll be part of CAPEX Budget Managers where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver and benchmark CAPEX budgets for wind farms and act as the link between Finance and the technical organisation. You’ll be the go-to person for questions related to CAPEX budgets of the asset projects you’re part of, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring high quality and transparency in the budgeting process. In our team we trust and help each other and have regular knowledge sharing sessions with new learnings and information.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitating the CAPEX budgeting process for new investments in offshore wind farms for bids and FIDs
- consolidating CAPEX budgets from different packages and ensuring appropriate controlling and benchmarking of cost estimates and consistency across schedules, resources, contracts, risks, etc.
- ensuring adjustments of budgets for cost items not covered by well-defined packages
- reporting and benchmarking CAPEX budgets for reviews and decision material and ensuring a high degree of transparency in the numbers
- supporting with in-depth analysis of CAPEX budgets and the development over time and presenting it to management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a financial background with an interest in the technical or, alternatively, a technical background with an interest in finance
- have an interest in interacting with a technical organisation and ‘translating’ technical solutions into CAPEX budgets as well as acting as the link between Finance and the technical organisation
- have a systematic and analytical approach to tasks, with a high degree of self-dependence, and feel strongly responsible for your work and the results you deliver
- are good at stakeholder management and presenting your work both upwards and downwards in the organisation
- have great communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tommy Holmstroem, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557395, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.