Operations and technicians
Lead Project and Contractor Manager
Imagine a future where you lead a team ensuring our contractors and on-site projects operate in accordance with the highest standards of QHSE
Join us in this role where you’ll help to manage a successful service delivery, working within your team to act as a key point of contact for the site operations team at our regional Wind Farms. You’ll ensure the safe, economical, and timely execution of any operational campaigns, projects, or activities performed by external contractors and back-office teams at the wind farm.
Welcome to North America Operations
Together with your team of Project & Contractor Managers, will be part of Hub Support where you’ll deliver key scope and services to the site operational teams for the regional Wind Farms, working closely with the global, back-office operational departments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the principle focal point for our offshore wind farm and transmission asset projects, contracts, and SLAs
- leading contractor project meetings such as kick off, mobilization, execution, and close-out with internal team and suppliers
- being responsible for ensuring projects are adequately resourced on site, incl. vessel and berthing capacity, facility space, marine coordination, operational control, PPE, and communications or IT equipment, etc.
- being responsible for communicating customer’s time, quality, and cost, along with Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment requirements to project teams to drive productivity, performance, and safety
- ensuring continuous improvement of project delivery on site by capturing lessons learned and feeding these back to our support functions and assisting with the update of processes, as necessary
- being responsible for the collection and analysis of data to support contractor performance dialogues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent, in a technical, nautical, marine, or supply-chain related discipline
- have 5+ years’ relevant experience with project management or project delivery, preferably in an international environment
- are an experienced leader working in QHSE-critical environments
- have strong communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- have proven team leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to assist in the delivery of their own objectives
- have transferable commercial knowledge and experience.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than December 1, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.