Operations and technicians
Technical Planner (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you act as a key site support function to assist our Scheduler in achieving short and midterm planning execution
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating, maintaining, closing, and prioritising work orders (SAP maintenance) and resource and material allocation for a safe and effective operation. Your responsibilities will also include updating and maintaining the work order process with constant attention of availability of materials and tools.
Welcome to Planning and Scheduling
You’ll be part of the Planning team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and manage long-, mid- and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works. You’ll maintain the visual scheduling board and ensure that the scheduling board also includes weather and yield day activity tracking. Other responsibilities include planning logistic solutions (based upon work plans/schedule) to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel times/distance travelled.
You’ll play an important role in:
- forecasting demand across the year (vessels, resource, spares, tools, contractors)
- strategically bundling work where appropriate to reduce lost yield
- modelling and identifying the planning risks and opportunities to the integrated site plan
- attending daily coordination meetings to collaborate on the planning progress.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed degree or vocational training from a relevant technical background
- possess knowledge of project or resource planning
- possess knowledge and experience in SAP
- demonstrate excellent communication skills in English and German
- have technical knowledge of wind turbines.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Olaf Mittler, Teamlead Offshore Planning, on (Germany +49) 1726954494 from Mondays to Thursdays from 15:00-16:30, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.