Imagine a future where you utilise your commercial and strategic mindset to ensure the successful delivery of carbon neutral power plants in Denmark
Join us in this role where you contribute to building our renewables business through strategic procurement initiatives. You’ll lead sourcing projects within OPEX and CAPEX, in close cooperation with skilled project managers, technicians, QHSE partners, and external consultants, thereby supporting our carbon neutral energy production at our Danish power plants.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will support the business with category and sourcing management, beyond overseeing all sourcing activities related to the power plants. We’re anchored in a large, rapidly expanding, and leading procurement organisation with collaboration across the organisation and access to knowledge sessions and specialist training programmes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing projects, as a key player in managing all sourcing activities across different strategic business units
- developing and executing sourcing strategies for OPEX and CAPEX projects for our Danish power plants
- building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- negotiating complex contracts, ensuring high value results for our organisation and our supplier base.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a commercial or engineering field
- have some experience within international procurement and EU tender law
- have strong communication skills and speak and write fluent English, enabling you to communicate and negotiate efficiently with your internal and external business partners at all levels in an international environment
- have a proactive “can do” attitude and are a positive person who sees opportunities to make an impact and lead your own projects
- thrive in a fast-paced work environment and see the value of working in a structured manner
- possess strong interpersonal skills, allowing for a high level of stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Bachmann, Head of CHP Procurement, on (Denmark +45) 99555230 from Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-17:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.