IT and digital
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being part of the EPIC Leadership team and supplying a holistic leadership on the technical solutions in all aspects of the Cloud Acceleration
- being the professional lead for all the allocated architects through experienced Leadership
- being accountable for the quality of current and future solutions (NFR, technical-, financial-, legal- viability, security, and compliance, and strategic and architectural fit)
- ensuring alignment with business stakeholders that the solutions live up to the current and future business needs (Products), incl. alignment on the risk on outstanding technical debt and security risk
- ensuring that the Architectural Runway is created, updated, aligned, and communicated to all relevant stakeholders whether that be business, the delivery organisation, or architectural community
- being responsible for the creation of a well-informed, scalable cloud strategy and administering the adaption process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience in leading infrastructure management architecture, preferably within the cloud domain
- have a strong understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices on Public Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
- have the ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions and deliver commitments
- bring a heavy leadership toolbox on delivering through others and mentoring, and are an enthusiastic change agent, actively promoting the architecture disciplines and their role in the full perspective of running a modern, customer-centric IT organisation governed by agile principles
- have a strategic mindset to lead the technological platform(s) and the surrounding capabilities to ensure stable and scalable solutions
- have excellent communication and presentation skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 99555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.