IT and digital
Senior Data Modelling Specialist
Imagine a future where you have a key role in the development and maintenance of the model delivery platform
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to strengthen the Data Engineering team and help us scale up the model infrastructure by implementing models and contributing to the vision of how to develop models. You’ll join a team that collaborates closely with turbine engineers, data scientists, and a variety of business stakeholders.
Welcome to the Ørsted Lab
You’ll be part of Operations Digital & Innovation KUL where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver specifically on Ørsted’s digital strategy to ensure that wind farm performance is data-driven and benefits from the strongest analytics and execution setup. The team has a sizeable portfolio of models running production advice pipelines, and as such, the reliability of our delivery platform is crucial. We’re a friendly, inclusive team consisting of 40 colleagues based across Europe and APAC who work flexibly to support our colleagues across the globe in delivering high-quality models for consumption.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing state-of-the-art wind turbine performance monitoring models in a new and growing Kubernetes orchestrated framework
- building and maintaining efficient and reliable model CI/CD Azure pipelines
- providing insightful feedback on existing model implementation and structure
- improving model operations and insights
- mediating between analysts making models and data architecture engineers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as a Python developer
- have working experience with cloud development, databases, and container technologies; working globally using Git & Azure DevOps
- are experienced in orchestration and monitoring of high-load models
- thrive in a role where collaboration and being proactive is essential
- might have experience with Databricks (PySpark), SQL, a solid Kubernetes understanding, or knowledge of wind turbines as this will be an added advantage.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.