Lead Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you use your skills in supplier contracts to successfully carry out projects in the construction of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll play a central role in managing a key Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) contract for one of our US projects.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management –US where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of our multinational Contract Management team. The team consists of approx. 20+ dedicated and experienced colleagues located in Denmark, Poland, and the UK. You and your colleagues will be responsible for managing our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our projects. You’ll work closely with your peers and project team in a highly team-based environment, where we pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism and are passionate about developing and sharing best practices.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the key player in driving the commercial agenda in our sub-project
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- securing proactive risk management
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience managing contracts for large-scale construction projects for manufacturing or the installation of components
- are an active and emphatic team player
- are used to managing a large group of stakeholders and interfaces across a large international company
- are able to use your experience to proactively influence the project team and the suppliers to deliver a project, as opposed to a product or a service
- are a good verbal and written communicator
- are an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK ＆ US Contract Management, on (Denmark +45) 99555616 on Mondays and Fridays from 08:30-10:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work with colleagues and suppliers in multiple locations in Northern Europe and the East Coast of the U.S.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.