IT and digital
SAP Basis Consultant
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and operating our critical SAP platforms. The Platform Services department is part of the Infrastructure Management Service Operation department, which counts more than 450 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across the world.
Welcome to MY SAP
You’ll be part of SAP Basis where you, together with your colleagues in Kuala Lumpur and Denmark, will be a part of the SAP Basis Shared Service team to support all value-delivery tasks and projects. We offer a flexible and vibrant working environment in a team supporting an increasingly agile organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with our business, IT, SAP, and other solution partners and suppliers to maintain the SAP system landscape, including ECC, PO, BW HANA, Mobility Environment, Solution Manager, etc.
- investigating and resolving problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues as part of incident management
- functioning as business contact and subject matter expert for guidance and ‘deep dive’ technical analyses for issues that have not been resolved through normal helpdesk and operations escalation
- performing tuning and optimisations for future growth and performance requirements working closely with the Infrastructure and Operational teams in Denmark and Kuala Lumpur
- handling capacity management, addressing issues raised during security/health scans, and identifying and reporting governance violations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and/or strong technical skills within several SAP technologies as well as OS and DB platforms
- are currently in a similar position to a SAP basis consultant with experience in service management and project implementations
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, demonstrated customer-interaction skills, and teamwork competences
- thrive in an international and diverse environment and speak and write English fluently to enable you to communicate efficiently with stakeholders
- have experience with ITIL Foundation or an equivalent ITIL experience process while working in an ITSM tool
- are independent and self-driven, but more importantly also a team player
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.