Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Creative Producer
Imagine a future where you develop the narratives and drive the production of video-led branding and marketing content for B2B and B2G communication
Join us in this role where you’ll organise and manage the perfect production workstreams in tender campaigns, brand positioning projects, and more. From concept generation and campaign development to post-production and publishing, your work will raise the bar of production and creativity, delivering key messaging and call-to-actions that resonate with relevant stakeholder audiences and position our organisation as a global thought leader and renewable energy major.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of the Content team where you, together with your colleagues, will work collaboratively among eight specialised departments in our highly valued and dynamic in-house team to deliver outstanding initiatives for our stakeholders. You’ll find inspiration in working alongside copywriters and creative producers, as well as those in Public Affairs, Market Communications, and Media. With our market colleagues, we’re responsible for defining how we develop our brand and marketing towards key stakeholder audiences, driving our mission in sustainability.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking a leading role in conceptualising, developing, maturing, and executing creative concepts for video and visual communication
- ensuring that our visual communication aligns with key messages, corporate/market narratives, and market-specific insights in a campaign structure
- translating important agendas and business objectives into creative and engaging storytelling that resonates with stakeholder audiences, incl. developing production plans/timelines, storyboards, drafts of scripts, delivery schedules, managing feedback and approval gates, etc.
- identifying and managing relationships with preferred market-based or local vendors
- developing a network of go-to crew for all stages of production
- delivering video assets that reflect our tone of voice, brand character, and key global messages that can be applied to bids, communications campaigns, and other parts of the user journey.
To succeed in the role, you:
- know your production ABCs and all its processes to help your colleagues understand the logic, challenges, and possibilities in working with video – all the while realising your vision on budget
- take ownership of a project or production from A to Z and work constructively in a structured manner with feedback towards the best outcome for all relevant stakeholders
- have a versatile understanding of how video functions and its marketing and communications potential across platforms, channels, and audiences
- are a creative at heart who approaches tasks systematically and multitasks effectively
- possess impeccable organisation, presentation, and accuracy, and are vigilant about deadlines
- thrive working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that requires quick turnarounds.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Coco Masters, Head of Content, on (Denmark +45) 99554165 on Tuesdays to Thursdays from 14:00-16:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.