IT and digital
SAP ABAP Developer
Imagine a future where you drive the evolution of SAP applications for the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of SAP applications for renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to ERP Development
You’ll be part of the ERP Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the development and support of SAP functionalities. You’ll join our international IT department which comprises more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. We follow a SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework) and our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building ABAP-based solutions to fulfil given requirements
- maintaining and customising existing applications and systems
- providing support to application and operational issues across the production environment
- working closely with the rest of the team and the business when delivering your tasks
- continuously improving your qualifications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with SAP ABAP programming, incl. object-oriented programming and debugging
- have experience with SAP enhancements and modifications
- have experience with FI or PM modules
- have strong analytical skills and understand technical issues
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write fluent English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Cywinski, Head of ERP DevelopmentHead of ERP Devel, on (Poland +48) 506976643, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.