Lead QHSE Business Developer
Imagine a future where you’re part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by managing QHSE in our Product Line
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering the quality health, safety and environmental programmes and targets to our Product Line projects, ensuring their implementation while developing our QHSE culture and contributing to the continual improvement of the organisation. You’ll be responsible for overseeing process compliance, monitoring continual improvement activities, and reporting our QHSE strategy and target fulfilment.
Welcome to Strategic QHSE Supplier Management
You’ll be part of our Product Line Project Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will influence our Product Line strategy and lead several initiatives that spin out of this. You’ll be part of a team that ensures a high standard of deliveries, and through strategies, analyses, and system monitoring, recommend and drive continual improvements to reach world class QHSE performance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and implementing a Product Line Project QHSE Plan and support programme managers in preparing the QHSE Activity Plan
- organising, facilitating, and following-up on relevant project readiness and gates reviews, Lesson Learned sessions, incl. action follow-up, analyses, and reporting
- providing input to and recommending improvement areas based on TRIR, Lesson Learned, and NCR’s Apptus and CoPQ data
- recommending areas which are subject to internal audit to the Product Line Management team and QHSE Internal Audit department and oversee the execution
- preparing monthly and ad hoc QHSE reports to Product Line as well as project steering committees.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a professional background from companies delivering customised projects to customers’ satisfaction, where you had responsibility for QHSE- or Business Management Systems
- have solid knowledge of QHSE management systems and standards, good project management practice, and experience as an auditor
- have a proven ability to analyse and report data for driving QHSE excellence beyond reducing injury statistics and non-conformities
- have a proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation and demonstrable change management skills
- speak and write English fluently and on negotiation level.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gert B. Kragh-Jakobsen, Head of Strategic QHSE Supplier Mngt., on (Denmark +45) 99554678 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.