Operations and technicians
Document Controller (3D Documentation)
Imagine a future where you support all our global offshore wind farms in operation with documentation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering and supporting our global documentation packages to our Operations organisation. As part of our digitalisation journey, you’ll have a unique opportunity to support and develop our 3D documentation capabilities.
Welcome to GSS Fleet Support
You’ll be part of our documentation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be drive and deliver on our documentation strategy, making sure it is aligned with our ambitious business goals. Fleet Support consists of experienced senior technical specialists working closely together with the platform managers, supporting, and improving the global wind farm performance. Here, correct and timely documentation is vital for the optimal operation. You’ll develop a broad stakeholder landscape within Operations spanning from Europe, Asia, and the US.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining our offshore wind farms as-built documentation archives.
- registering and uploading documentation to our document management system
- maintaining meta data in a structured and concise manner to enable across fleet synergies in the documentation storage
- delivering world-class documentation support to Operations Technology, regions, and sites globally
- becoming a super user in our document management system as well as participating in the handover of technical documentation from EPC projects to Operations
- supporting our assets in developing and implementing future processes increasing documentation standardisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant experience from a similar position within document controlling or record management - preferably within the offshore industry
- are proficient in English, both spoken and written
- have experience working with document management systems such as ProArc, Share Point, Documentum and knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.