Engineering and construction
WTG Manufacturing Supervisor
Imagine a future where you build offshore wind farm projects in a rapidly growing global offshore wind market
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in the success of our offshore wind farm projects. You’ll coordinate our manufacturing and quality inspection activities at our Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) supplier sites.
Welcome to Fabrication & Commissioning
You’ll be part of Fabrication & Commissioning where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of our team which belongs to a strong project matrix organisation. You and your fabrication colleagues will monitor relevant manufacturing activities to ensure the safe and timely delivery of a high-quality product to our O&M customer.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking a proactive approach to meet HSE, quality, and reliability targets
- training, onboarding, and overseeing the day-to-day activities and management of inspector personnel and assigned contractors
- ensuring good coordination and communication between all parties is performed in effective processes
- verifying that the inspections are carried out and documented to ensure contract compliance
- collecting data and analysing quality performance surveys
- assisting the WTG Fabrication & Quality Manager with tasks and contractual preparation, as required.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or technical education relevant for the subject matter, preferable electrical and mechanical WTG knowledge
- have experience with quality management and risk management, and have a passion for technology
- are highly safety-oriented and have a strong focus on quality
- enjoy working outdoors in multicultural teams, across continents
- possess professional experience from the manufacturing industry, ideally within offshore wind, and the ability to cope with an ever-changing project environment
- have strong communication skills and can engage with stakeholders on different levels with good spoken and written English skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dirk Michel, , on (Germany +49) 1731882744 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do extensive travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work temporary at different supplier sites across Europe, Asia, and North America.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.