IT and digital
Lead Full Stack Developer with Python
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions and your test automation expertise is key for the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing platform. Also, you’ll be part of an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the development of custom applications that support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. This is part of our international IT department, which comprises more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours, as well as great opportunities for growing your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing specialised products for the Back Office department
- working with systems consisting of multiple services deployed in Kubernetes cluster and front-end client developed in Angular
- working with platforms fully deployed in Azure, e.g., AKS, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, etc. and managed in Azure DevOps
- having full responsibility for the entire development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent programming proficiency in Python
- have a good understanding of web concepts, such as REST
- have a good understanding of Angular
- have practical knowledge of SQL and Git
- have good knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- are proactive with strong analytical skills and can lead other developers by example and support requirements coming from business stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.