Imagine a future where you’re part of a global team sourcing for renewable offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our dynamic team who is responsible for the sourcing of DEVEX, CAPEX, and OPEX supplier contracts for the offshore wind farms. Our scopes cover site investigations, supply of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables, substations, on- and offshore construction, offshore logistics, facility management, services, and spare part agreements to build and operate our offshore wind farms globally.
Welcome to Ørsted Procurement
You’ll be part of a global procurement organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support the tender process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. You'll be part of an international environment where you’ll be working closely with procurement and technical colleagues across our international locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
• contributing to the execution of our business strategy and pursuit of our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
• sourcing scopes required to construct and operate offshore wind farms
• communicating with stakeholders internally and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
• can contribute to our procurement organisation where we value knowledge sharing and caring
• have experience with negotiations, where you have achieved the desired results
• have past procurement experience and an ambition to pursue a career within sourcing
• are highly proficient in English, incl. at an adequate level for business meetings, written communication, and negotiations
• are culturally aware and have a considerate approach to stakeholders
• have a bachelor’s degree in economics, business, law, or engineering, as a minimum.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Romme Wittmann, Head of Procurement Excellence, on (Denmark +45) 99555565, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.