Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you contribute to constructing offshore wind farms and play a part in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll manage various contracts post signing in our US pipeline of projects.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management – US, where you’ll join our multinational Contract Management team. The team consists of approx. 20 dedicated and experienced colleagues placed in Denmark, Poland, and the UK. You and your colleagues will be responsible for managing our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our projects. You’ll work closely with your peers and project team in a very team-based environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- collaborating with our global chain of suppliers to ensure mutual success
- securing proactive risk management
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience managing contracts for large scale construction projects for manufacturing or installation of components
- are an active and emphatic team player
- are used to managing a large group of stakeholders and interfaces across a large international company
- are able to use your experience to proactively influence the project team and the suppliers to deliver a project as opposed to a product or a service
- are a good communicator, both written as well as verbal
- are an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK & US Contract Management, on +4599555616 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel between our locations in DK, UK and US, as well as to our global supply chain.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.