Finance and controlling
Junior Business Controller
Imagine a future where you contribute to the green transformation by supporting IT with cost controlling of high standards for their agile activities
Join us in this role where you’ll support our agile IT teams in keeping track of their external spend and use of internal resources. You’ll ensure high data quality in financial postings, keep track of forecast updates, and assist the business in following up on their budgets. Your primary working tools will be SAP and Excel.
Welcome to Reporting & Accounting Excellence
You’ll be part of Costs & Allocation where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for forecasting, reporting, and the cost allocation to all shared functions in Ørsted. You’ll be part of a team with ten skilled and dedicated colleagues split between Denmark and Poland, and in collaboration with three of your team colleagues, you’ll be supporting IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- following up, in detail, on IT’s spend on agile activities
- delivering operational financial support and ad hoc analyses to managers in IT managers
- supporting high data quality by guaranteeing alignment to budgets and correcting financial posting errors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- enjoy working with details and have an analytical and structured approach to your tasks
- are an experienced user of Excel and preferably also SAP
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance
- are skilled in interacting with both specialists and business managers
- have some experience with management reporting and are a skilled communicator
- are fluent in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Boegebjerg Hansen, Head of Costs & Allocation, on (Denmark +45) 99558133 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.