IT and digital
Senior QHSE Data Specialist
Imagine a future where Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental data from all global Assets and locations are turned into valuable business insight
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to work with business intelligence, data management, data science, and reporting on a global scale. You’ll be part of the continuous development of the Global QHSE organisations data backbone. You’ll work with data preparation enabling easily digestible and analysed information, and you’ll work with data visualisation in Power BI – playing a global role where you enable Ørsted in data-driven prioritisation and decision making.
Welcome to QHSE Data, Enterprise Risk & Assurance
You’ll be part of our QHSE Reporting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be an integrated part of Ørsted’s Global QHSE data management and reporting team. Our key purpose is to continuously support the organisation with world-class data-driven decision and prioritisation products. You’ll work closely together with a team that is passionate about business intelligence, data management, Reporting, and data science and you’ll work with Product owners, IT, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders on a global scale.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring a solid QHSE data infrastructure; by becoming familiar with the existing structure and capable of operating, maintaining, and developing an infrastructure to support future business need
- participating in design, maturation, development, test, deployment, and handover of solutions within the sphere of data management, data preparation, and data visualisation
- being a role model in documenting our technical solutions and changes to these and become part of the monthly QHSE Reporting Process in Ørsted
- exploring and investigating opportunities in the use of various Microsoft 365 products and other to support Ørsted in creating the best possible digital solution for the relevant purpose
- co-operating with your team by prioritising, planning, and executing tasks on e.g., sprint meetings - defining, refining, communicating, and executing tasks on your own and as a team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to translate business needs into product requirements and tasks to provide relevant business benefits
- are fluent in spoken and written English
- can support a culture where honesty and open dialogue are key to continuously improving relations, processes, applications, products etc. in a complex and diverse organisational setup
- can troubleshoot and develop power BI reports, incl. M, DAX, and visuals, with the ability to develop and maintain data flows, and with datasets/modelling- Broad MS application knowledge being a plus
- must be eager to learn and preferably, but not necessarily, have knowledge of data sources and queries based on SQL databases, Azure, HANA, and BW
- are an organised, structured, and systematic team player, and at the same time capable of working on your own to solve tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Dupont Drejer, Head of QHSE Reporting, on +4599555926 on Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00 (CET), if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.