IT and digital
Student Assistant for Architecture & Technology
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international work environment and get to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll support the different areas in Architecture & Technology in a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience from working in a full-blown agile organisation, and you’ll work in our great office facilities in Gentofte.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of a great community where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of an area consisting of 100+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e. business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting CoE in site updates on architectural frameworks, principles, reference architectures, technology selections, and technology use cases
- fill out the Scrum Master role to facilitate the collaboration within the team(s)
- assisting CoE in specific deliveries, e.g. market scouting, participating in/preparing PoCs, data collection/interviews, roadmap development, and overviews
- supporting preparation of newsletter, department events such as hackathons, debate clubs, presentations, external presenters, etc.
- many other things related to coordinating and driving a professional architecture area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at both collaborating and communicating within a team and towards stakeholders
- are responsible and structured and can navigate in a hectic work environment
- have an interest in digital transformation activities and are ready to assist our company in our agile transformation
- thrive in an international environment, and are fluent in English
- have at least a year and a half left of your university degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC., on +4599557979 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-based) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.