Engineering and construction
Senior Risk Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll be driving risk management in our offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be driving risk management, communicating the risk strategy, and developing and implementing standardised processes, tools, and templates in our offshore wind projects. You’ll support the project team in implementing a thorough and effective approach to risk management and training risk owners where required.
Welcome to the Planning, Risk & Integration Management Department
You’ll be part of the Asia Pacific (APAC) team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a multinational team within a matrix organisation, supporting our offshore wind projects in APAC from our office hub in Kuala Lumpur. The department is part of the Project Management Support Organisation and assists Ørsted’s offshore wind projects within the five Project Management Institute (PMI) disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- using your professional and personal skills along with your risk management insight to support management risk decision-making within the project
- preparing risk management strategy and planning for the project, helping implement and drive risk management, in compliance with Ørsted’s defined policies
- setting up and maintaining the projects’ risk register and response plan templates
- supporting and training risk owners in the risk management discipline to develop a sound risk awareness
- preparing risk reports and analyses to support management in decision-making.
To succeed in the role, you:
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- have a relevant bachelor’s, master’s, or other degree providing a strong foundation in risk management
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail and data quality
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders, some of which are located in other countries
- are a competent risk management professional with relevant work experience and competences equivalent to PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-06-04. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.