Operations and technicians
Operational Excellence Student Assistant
Imagine a future where you use your operational excellence knowledge to help continuously improve the operation of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the management team for Operations Excellence in our core task: to ensure the global application of best practice processes at our offshore windfarms. You’ll participate in managing programmes and projects and potentially impact all our operational sites across the globe.
Welcome to Operations People & Process Excellence
You’ll be part of Global Standardisation & Improvement where you, together with your colleagues, will support the development, implementation, and improvement of operational processes across all our sites globally. The team consists mainly of lead specialists driving key programmes and projects with a global scope and high impact on how we operate our business. The position will give you an extensive internal network in the organisation and will provide a steep learning curve of understanding the offshore wind farm business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in programme management, including project documentation, follow-up on plans, meeting or workshop planning and preparation
- running project assignments within the field of process management and process performance, e.g. automation of workflow and performance reporting
- preparing management proposals and presentations
- performing ad hoc analyses, including collecting and handling data
- handling administrative tasks, such as updating documentation and systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying science or economics and have at least two years left before graduating
- have worked with project management, change management, process management, LEAN, excellence, or similar during your studies
- are keen to take responsibility and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work and can handle several tasks simultaneously
- master MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and have experience with presenting complex topics or problems, collecting and using data to analyse, and giving recommendations based on this
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Enghave, Lead Consultant, on +4599557909 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.