IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer with .NET
Imagine a future where your work in software development is a key driver of digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and opportunity to develop solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop, support, and maintain applications for our platforms to support our digital transformation. We’re looking for several new colleagues with varying amounts of experience, from junior to senior positions, to join our team.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of our IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will develop custom applications to support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. You’ll join our global and diverse IT department, comprising more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues, working from their locations across Europe and in Malaysia. As a team, we’re a very diverse group, consisting of colleagues from different areas incl. product owners, scrum masters, application architects, and testers. We focus on having a healthy work-life balance and support flexible working hours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products to support wind farm operations
- participating in the team's ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
- being responsible for the technical application relating to the full development lifecycle
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can collaborate with diverse teams across the entire company
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, and SQL
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, good analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency Centre, on (Poland +48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.