IT and digital
Imagine a future where you develop cloud-based platform solutions that enable the use of data across disciplines and business areas
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to design and build end-to-end data engineering solutions that provide the foundation for an enterprise platform for cloud-based analytics across the company. You’ll be delivering in the Dongeons & Dragons (D&D) Agile Release Train (ART) and will work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders. You’ll also advise the business on how to enable data to increase business value.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will work on developing the Group’s data backbone, inspiring and advising stakeholders on how to enable data. The team consists of professionals who are passionate about data management, data engineering, data science, and integration technologies. We’re committed to delivering on our organisation’s digital strategy and creating a strong platform for analytics, model management, machine learning, etc., all of which all are built on cloud technologies.
You’ll play an important role in:
- writing production-grade, peer-reviewed SQL, and Python code, with automated tests
- building, evolving, and maintaining the ingestion pipelines to the Ørsted Data Ecosystem and ensuring that data is made available in a way that is optimised for security, stability, and performance
- maintaining a constant dialogue with the business data scientist community to find ways to optimise data packaging and structuring to enable reuse and support of common business scenarios
- participating in developing the capabilities and governance of the data platform
- setting up the monitoring and orchestration of data pipelines.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant development experience using Python and substantial experience with RDBMS and SQL
- experience working with PySpark
- experience building REST APIs in Python or C#
- have solid experience with cloud platforms and container technology, preferably Docker
- have experience monitoring and orchestrating data pipelines in Azure DevOps.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.