IT and digital
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that quality is built into each IT delivery to support the business need
Join us in this role where you’ll support quality initiatives across an agile organisation, focused on fulfilling demands from Agile Release Train (ØBS ART) and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Competency Center
You’ll be part of agile professionals where you, together with your colleagues, will support quality initiatives in ØBS ART building digital solutions for ØBS, Tax and Procurement processes. In cooperation with DevOps Center of Excellence you’ll support more than 10 cross-functional teams in delivering best in class quality management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and orchestrating the implementation of Quality Management strategy in the Agile Release Train
- coordinating with platform teams on upgrade and patching
- driving Test Automation throughout the agile organisation, including automation enablers
- ensuring that team members are skilled in testing and implementing quality concepts from planning to deployment
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with SAP ECC 6 (FI, SD, Logistics)
- have substantial hands-on experience working with the Worksoft Automation Platform or other test automation platforms
- have documented experience with driving initiatives and managing stakeholders in an international environment
- have a deep understanding of DevOps methodology principles
- know SAP BI 7.0 as tester or super user
- are open minded and can work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszyńska-Szczap, Head of Agile & Capacity, on +48789869536 on Monday and Tuesday from 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. GMT if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.