IT and digital
SAP ABAP Developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain custom applications with SAP back-end as a foundation in the largest SAP system landscape in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll become SAP ABAP Developer in our office in Warsaw, which is primarily responsible for maintaining and developing business applications for energy trading and dispatching. You’ll become part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees where you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the European energy markets.
Welcome to ERP Development and Analytics
You’ll be part of our Ørsted Business Service’s (ØBS) Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with all parts of the business when delivering your tasks within the SAFe format as part of our full-blown agile setup. Alongside your colleagues based in Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland, you’ll primarily work with technical and non-technical members of ØBS.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building ABAP-based solutions to fulfil given requirements within the FI area
- providing proactive support in relation to your development tasks by mitigating application and operational issues across production environments based on the largest SAP implementation in Denmark
- developing and maintaining business relationship with our business units on behalf of IT
- contributing to Community of Practice initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience with SAP ABAP OO programming
- possess knowledge of software design patterns
- are able to provide solutions and transform business requirements into technical deliverables by working with product owners and the functional team
- speak and write English fluently
- are independent and feel comfortable with providing development services to various teams without having your work review by a senior consultant
- are able to establish and maintain great relationship in location agnostic team setup.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Cywinski, Associate Lead System Consultant, on + 48 506 976 643 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.