Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Funding Application Expert (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a significant role in the delivery of our ambition to create a market-leading business within renewable hydrogen and Power-to-X
Join us in this role where you’ll drive the identification and delivery of suitable funding for the portfolio of hydrogen and Power-to-X projects. As well as developing a roadmap for acquiring this funding, you’ll build comprehensive knowledge about the actors in the funding space, at local and EU levels. Your role will therefore help secure a rich project pipeline through the execution stages across the key markets that we operate in.
Welcome to Ørsted Hydrogen
You’ll be part of the Market and Business Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will engage with relevant authorities, external funding advisors, and our partners, to explore and optimise on funding opportunities. You’ll work in close collaboration with Regulatory Affairs, local market managers, and relevant project managers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scanning and assessing applicable funding programs on a regular basis to gain an insight into opportunities, in terms of funding locally and regionally
- building external relationships with funding advisors, partners, and authorities
- providing thorough analysis and translation of the funding situation for all relevant stakeholders, incl. top management, the hydrogen leadership team, and other partners
- managing and overseeing funding application processes in specific projects, either lead by external advisors, or internally
- establishing key relationships with internal stakeholders, incl. commercial and market teams, project leads, Regulatory Affairs, steering committee, other decision makers, and resource providers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in Economics, Engineering, Law, or another relevant subject
- have experience from the energy industry or advisory, with prior understanding of the funding processes in at least one of our core markets, incl. working with authorities across multiple locations
- are a tactical thinker, demonstrating that you can deal with complex issues in a concise manner and with clear priorities
- are adept at managing stakeholders, as you will play a vital role in the stakeholder management process
- are a creative thinker with an innovative mindset and are curious to seek out new solutions and opportunities
- are a strong written communicator, are competent at thorough economic analysis and providing interpretation of outcomes with confidence and conviction, and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 Ferbuary 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the DK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Shian Jones-Mortensen, Head of Market & Business Development, on +4599559619 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the Netherlands position, please don’t hesitate to contact Shian Jones-Mortensen, Head of Market & Business Development, on +4599559619 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the Germany position, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in meetings with both internal and external key stakeholders to succeed with important funding activities.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.