Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you play a key role in heading improvement projects at Renescience Northwich, including close collaboration and coordination between teams in Denmark and the team at the plant
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in heading improvement projects on site, which includes close collaboration and coordination between teams in DK and the team at the plant. By combining your past expertise with the new knowledge you’ll gain about the Renescience technology and the plant, you’ll become one of our experts on the Renescience technology.
Welcome to EPC & Technology
You’ll be part of the EPC & Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the RNO shift teams to safeguard stable operation and be the person responsible on site in line with legal requirements set out by Machinery Directive 2006 (MD) and according to Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER). You’ll also act as lead on projects to increase the productivity of the plant and support the maintenance team in troubleshooting.
You’ll play an important role in:
- representing the EPC & Technology team at the plant to ensure that installed equipment is working according to design and support the shift teams to safeguard stable operation
- being responsible on site in line with legal requirements and inspecting contractors’ work according to safety, quality, and health standards
- identifying, evaluating, and describing potential improvements of equipment, and leading projects for improving existing equipment and commissioning new equipment at the plant
- capturing learnings from the daily operation and documenting engineering changes regarding implementation of standard operation procedures and work instructions
- supporting the maintenance team in troubleshooting to maintain normal plant conditions and ensure a safe process and high up-time.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are educated as mechanical engineer or similar at bachelor’s degree level or higher
- have practical waste industry experience, more specifically with sorting equipment, working with construction project management, safety, technical support, supervision of operation, maintenance, and trouble shooting
- are a skilled project leader capable of handling technical complexities and enjoying challenges in problem-solving
- can communicate tasks and achievements across operations, site management, and other stakeholders
- are self-driven and able to identify and prioritise your own tasks around site using process knowledge and experience
- have AutoCAD skills and knowledge about ATEX regulation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Chief Engineer, on +4599558404 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.