IT and digital
Student Assistant for Agile Delivery
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international and diverse work environment, combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll be working in one of our agile release trains (ARTs), IT product lines (IPLs), or in a separate team where you’ll be helping other departments with agile delivery. In this position, you’ll gain valuable experience in several areas, incl. agile processes, project management, and project coordination. You'll support our different teams in a diverse pool of assignments, driving and transforming our company into a more agile organisation.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Agile UX & QM where you, together with your colleagues, will be working from our office in Gentofte, supporting our company in its agile transformation. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from high-level scoping and analysis to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day businesses. The team consists of 18 student assistants with a broad mix of competences and job profiles, supporting Agile Delivery to UX designers, quality managers, and others in the department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with project management and administrative operations
- helping with forecasting and various other analytical assignments
- maintaining and keeping track of resource management
- taking on administrative tasks, incl. purchase orders and meeting facilitation
- assisting colleagues in settling into our new agile organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an interest in digital transformation activities and are ready to assist our company in our agile transformation
- are good at both collaborating and communicating within a team and towards other stakeholders
- are responsible and structured, and can navigate a fast-moving work environment
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- have at least a year and a half left of your university degree in IT or Business.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on +4599558768 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.