IT and digital
SAP SD Consultant
Imagine a future where you help ensure stable operation in one of the largest SAP system landscapes in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of logistics business applications for our renewable energy business around the world.
Welcome to ERP Applications
You’ll be part of the ERP Applications team where highly experienced application consultants design, implement, and support logistics processes. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day. We’re working according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework), where you’ll gain knowledge of operations to support applications as well as engaging in the full development and configuration cycle.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking an active part in developing and enhancing the sales and distribution area in an agile and project-oriented way
- analysing and resolving existing daily issues
- working closely with the business and external parties when delivering your tasks
- working with IT tools (ServiceNow and other ITSM-linked solutions).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in SAP SD/MM and have good knowledge of the Procurement to Pay intercompany process
- have good cross-module knowledge, also about the FI module
- have good knowledge of IDOC processing
- have good knowledge of debugging user exists, print programs, and forms and can create technical documentation for Abap Developer
- preferably have knowledge of EWM processes and experience with working in international companies.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.