Finance and controlling
Senior Back Office Specialist
Imagine a future where you contribute to our global growth by shaping the new processes within energy settlement
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a dedicated team developing and implementing scalable solutions for our energy settlement.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services – Back Office
You’ll be part of the Service Maturation team where you, together with your colleagues, will implement new Power Purchase Agreements and contribute to further develop our scalable energy settlement system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and running power settlement processes for the Changhua wind farm in Taiwan and the rest of Asia
- liaising with internal stakeholders across the whole organisation to ensure that our processes support their business needs
- facilitating an end-to-end perspective on proposed solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a thorough understanding of finance processes and bookkeeping
- have the ability to challenge existing practices and beliefs and influence the end-to-end business processes
- speak and write Mandarin and English fluently
- have experience with stakeholder management and can create results, cooperating in a large organisation
- ideally have experience from working within the energy sector
- preferably have experience working in an agile framework.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.