Operations and technicians
Technical Project Manager
Imagine a future where you’re transferring asset projects successfully to the operational phase, driving collaboration to ensure maximum asset availability
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for securing a strong handover of offshore wind assets from Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) to Operations, ensuring high yield, low cost, and high HSE standards. Transfer Management has the end-to-end responsibility for Operations’ engagement in the asset projects as well as for securing requirements implementation and managing approval of deliverables throughout.
Welcome to Transfer Management
You’ll be part of Transfer Management where you, together with your colleagues, will lead the transfer process of future wind farms and act as Operations’ focal point towards the asset project to secure a successful transfer to Operations. You’ll also prepare and present decision materials to senior management, ensuring risks are quantified, resources are allocated, budgets are met, and proposals are supported by solid business justification principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring Operations’ requirements are communicated and implemented during the development of the asset projects
- leading the transfer process of future wind farms, acting as Operations’ focal point towards the asset project to ensure a successful transfer to Operations, and managing acceptance of deliverables
- communicating effectively with stakeholders and organising Operations’ resources to ensure an efficient execution of the transfer process, as well as providing progress reports in the agreed format
- collaborating with the Asset Project team to ensure all deliverables from EPC are well-planned and tracked to facilitate on-time delivery with minimal incomplete works
- working closely with the Operation Preparation team, including highlighting and mitigating potential business case risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are sociable and enjoy building work relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- have experience working with conflicting stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- have project management experience, including resource and cost management, planning, scheduling, and reporting
- are self-driven and independent and have a structured approach to your work, but you’re also able to work without a structure when required
- are qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline, or able to demonstrate equivalent expertise gained through experience.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Turgoose, Head of Transfer Management, on +447786282229 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.