Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Internal Communication Advisor for Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Imagine a future where you help to engage colleagues in creating a world-class sustainable and safe environment
Join us in this role where you’ll provide internal communication support to our Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) organisation. You’ll develop a communication strategy for QHSE and produce content for intranet news and internal campaigns, advise the organisation’s leadership team on internal communication, and collaborate with colleagues across many locations.
Welcome to Internal Communication
You’ll be part of Internal Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will provide communication support to our Executive Committee, our business areas, and senior leaders. In your role, you’ll work closely with QHSE leadership and colleagues as well as with the Internal Communication team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and executing on the internal communication strategy for QHSE
- supporting the QHSE portfolio across locations
- assisting the vice president of QHSE regarding internal communication
- producing QHSE content for global internal media.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree in communication studies or journalism
- have experience working in internal communication, preferably from a health, safety, and environment department or an operational unit in an international company
- speak and write Danish and English fluently
- are skilled at communicating complex matters and developing concise and compelling material
- are structured, detail-oriented, perseverant, and able to work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Tullberg Gregersen, Head of Internal Communication, on +4599556818 from 13:00-15:00 between 11 and 15 October if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.