IT and digital
Senior SAP HCM application consultant for an agile set-up
Imagine a future where you are part of our most crucial delivery teams working with SAP HCM on our way to a smoother and leaner IT set-up
Join us in this role where you’ll support our system deliveries, DK Salary and Time and Payroll, as part of our full-blown agile release train set-up. In this team, you’ll secure the visibility and prioritisation of our business and IT products for our delivery team and key stakeholders.
Welcome to The People ART
You’ll be part of our skilled agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and secure the backlog. You’ll work in close collaboration with the product manager, our release train engineer, and our solution architect in the SAFe Agile Set-up. We’ll secure solid solution definitions by working in close cooperation with our product owner, SCRUM master, and other key stakeholders within IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maximising value by prioritising calls based on your extensive knowledge of SAP HCM
- designing and implementing the HCM submodules like Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time, SuccessFactors, and SuccessFactors compensation
- supporting the team to achieve success
- aligning the handling of the business and IT product needs with your team members, the product manager, and the product owners.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great experience with HCM submodules like Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time recording, and Time evaluation
- possess great diagnostic skills
- enjoy working both independently and in collaboration with your team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Schou-sørensen, CC manager for ERP & Information Management, on +4530557869 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.