IT and digital
Junior Document Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’ll help maintaining our software solutions as a junior member of the team
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maintaining our portfolio and, as one of our document specialists, focus on application support in close collaboration with the business.
Welcome to The Competence Centre for Testing & Document Management
You’ll be part of the Document Management team where inclusiveness is in focus and good inter-relations are important. We believe this is the way to create winning teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by maintaining extended functionality on document management application products
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews and planning meetings with global colleagues to optimise scrum processes
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train team and external consultants and key stakeholders from the business side
- working with external consultants regarding software upgrades or troubleshooting requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level or higher within IT, computer science, or engineering
- have some experience in Cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, combined with good knowledge of and basic development experience in Cloud design patterns
- some experience with branching, merging, and versioning using Git Experience with Agile development methodology
- have experience with Windows Server and IIS
- are familiar with CI/CD and MS SQL or Oracle database technologies.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.