Contract manager to handle contracts in the project execution phase
Imagine a future where you’ll be a part a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manages contracts for our projects in the United Kingdom and North America
Join us in this role where you, in a mini-team of contract managers, will handle a wide range of contracts in our offshore wind power projects.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management – UK & NA where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for managing our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our projects. You’ll work closely with your peers and project team in a very team-based environment. You can look forward to an exciting, challenging, and international environment, where you’ll have amble opportunity to grow you career while making your mark on the important transition to renewable energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the obligations and rights in our contracts
- collaborating with our global chain of suppliers to ensure mutual success
- implementing contract variations together with suppliers
- clarifying and settling contract claims from both parties
- ensuring timely payment against the various milestones throughout the construction phase.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience managing contracts for large-scale construction projects, e.g. for manufacturing or the installation of components
- are a good communicator (written as well as verbal) and an assertive negotiator with a holistic commercial mindset
- are used to managing a large group of stakeholders across a large international company
- are proactive and an emphatic team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK & US Contract Management, on +4599555616 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in internal project meetings and external supplier meetings at different locations around the world, e.g. at Ørsted offices, project sites, or supplier offices.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.