IT and digital
Senior User Experience Designer
Imagine a future where you’ll play a central role in delivering design and user interface (UI) for our skilled Enterprise UX & Design Thinking community
Join us in this role where you’ll build a strong leading-edge digital design culture where our UX designers and design thinking specialists are central in rolling out an agile and customer-centric design thinking culture. We have a declared ambition of setting new standards for the customer experience in the renewable energy sector.
Welcome to Enterprise UX & Design Thinking
You’ll be part of Enterprise UX & Design Thinking where you, together with your colleagues, will engage in a community consisting of 30+ UX designers and design thinking specialists working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. You’ll be working agile in the SAFe framework in a product team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in cross-functional agile teams supported by your UX colleagues where you’ll plan, conduct, and lead client whiteboarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings
- collaborating with key stakeholders and developing areas to envision, design, and build new digital experiences while tying strong links from UX Design to the rest of the organisation
- acting as the ‘voice of the customer and the user’ within the project teams and agile release trains, ensuring appropriate research and design support for the business solutions
- developing low and high-fidelity wireframe prototypes and test solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and iterate on them based on user and client feedback
- conducting user research, including various forms of in-person and remote research and validation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- as a minimum have a bachelor’s degree, combined with UX development experience
- take ownership and manage to deliver solutions with strong storytelling skills and confidence in presenting to larger audiences
- have experience with facilitating workshops and creating user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows using digital collaborations tools – experience with Miro and Figma is an advantage
- can analyse and recognise patterns relevant user insights utilising these to drive the user perspective into cross-functional development teams
- are experienced in the full Software Development Life Cycle with an agile mindset– experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must
- have strong skills in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.