IT and digital
IT product owner for Backup & Archive
Imagine a future where you ensure support and development of our CDM platform based on Cohesity to create security and value for our business units
Join us in this role where you’ll be the product owner for the product team Backup & Archive. You’ll lead the team and ensure solutions that are secure, efficient, and standardised within the CDM area. You’ll lead the CDM technical runway, secure stable CDM operation, identify stakeholders, build relationships, and collaborate with local and overseas teams with a disposition to accommodate varying time zones.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of the Enterprise IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will secure data for the whole of the organisation. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework and have just started the agile journey in our area creating a great opportunity to be part of forming how we work with agile in our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning, budgeting, maintaining, and prioritising product backlogs and roadmaps to secure data to reflect business expectations in the Backup & Archive team, and to ensure the most urgent and valuable work
- keeping the CDM solution running as a stable platform for our business and drive automation and optimisation
- leading the global CDM design and architecture from network and firewall infrastructure to application level covering on-premises, hybrid, and cloud
- being part of our new journey to implement SAFe in our team and supporting fellow product owners in other IT Infrastructure teams
- marketing your product to executive decision-makers and ensuring a motivating and constructive dialogue with vendors and other infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with IT infrastructure and CDM technology as a product owner, architect, senior specialist, technical project manager, or manager
- have strong proficiency in vendor and ISP negotiations and handling
- enjoy managing, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, getting your group, with members in Asia, Europe, and North America, to become a high performing team
- have experience, or an ambition to learn how to implement the SAFe framework in an IT Infrastructure area
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships, especially supporting global organisations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.