IT and digital
Application Architect for the SAP data warehouse, BI, and financial planning domain
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community that designs and documents coherent architecture
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solution designs into technical directions for our applications besides creating roadmaps as well as development tasks. As Application Architect for the SAP analytics domain, you’ll - in addition to your work in the product delivery team - work on the definition and implementation of application roadmaps, policies, and guidelines in close alignment with your colleagues in relevant centres of excellence placed in and outside Architecture & Technology.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology
You’ll be part of a product delivery team in our SAFe Agile construct where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP analytics systems. Architecture & Technology is a community consisting of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and driving the application roadmaps, general principles standards, and NFRs
- outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, replacements, etc. relevant for continuous business development and support
- providing proactive support to application and operational issues across the production environment
- delivering application design for features and changes, ensuring relevant use of existing technologies
- engaging in dialogue with businesses to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution designs, and creating requirements and specifications
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with application and cloud architecture
- have solid experience with SAP BPC, BW, SAP IP, and SAP native HANA
- have experience with back-end development in SAP BW including data sources, data models, and transformations
- are experienced in data extraction from heterogenous data sources
- are able to communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.