Engineering and construction
HVC Project Engineering Manager
Imagine a future where you lead a team of highly skilled project engineers working with high voltage (array and export) cables across the world
Join us in this role where you’ll be the manager of our newly established HVC Project Engineering team, which has 20 employees based at our offices in Skærbæk, Gentofte, and London. The department supports the offshore strategy by providing project engineering to our asset projects in execution, thus ensuring the delivery of onshore and offshore HV cable systems that contribute to a long-term viable transmission system. You’ll be leading a diverse, dynamic, and ambitious team.
Welcome to HV Cables
You’ll be part of HVC Project Engineering where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the project engineering tasks, such as ensuring that technical solutions are fit for purpose by reviewing technical documentation from suppliers. Additionally, the team is responsible for witnesses of tests and registering lessons learned. You’ll ensure cross-organisational collaboration to enable innovation, improvements, and co-creation of value with our customers to reduce the cost of electricity and streamline our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing daily line management tasks and providing leadership
- recruiting and training people and leading people development
- ensuring good cooperation with key stakeholders and customers
- setting the direction for how we work, including defining processes and structure for task solving.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in electrical engineering
- have experience with leading engineers across geographical distances in a strong matrix organisation
- have a passion for leadership and for the development of talented engineers
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in an international environment and excel in creating good relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31. July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Bjært Krogh Terkelsen, Director, on +4599556283 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.