IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international work environment and get to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll support our different teams in a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas like agile processes, project management, and project coordination. You’ll be working in one of our agile release trains (ARTs), IT product lines (IPLs), or in a separate team where you’ll be helping other departments with agile delivery. You'll take part in driving and transforming our company into a more agile organisation.
Welcome to Agile UX & QM
You’ll be part of Agile UX & QM, which is a part of Agile Delivery. The team consists of a broad mix of competences and job profiles, from 18 student assistants supporting Agile Delivery to UX designers, and quality managers driving UX and built in quality (BIQ) process. You and your colleagues will be working from our office in Gentofte, supporting our company in its agile transformation. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from high-level scoping to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day dealings.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with project management and administrative operations
- helping with forecasting and various other financial assignments
- maintaining and keeping track of resource management
- taking on administrative tasks such as purchase orders and meeting facilitation
- assisting colleagues in settling into Ørsted’s new agile organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at both collaborating and communicating within a close-knit team
- are responsible and structured and can navigate in a hectic work environment
- have an interest in IT and finance-related tasks and activities and are ready to assist our company in our agile transformation
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- have at least one year and a half left of your university degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01. August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tobias Munch, Student Assistant, on +4599552576 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.