Senior Employer Branding Consultant (FTC)
Imagine a future where you manage employer branding and talent attraction activities in our global markets to attract best-in-class, diverse talent
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring high quality branding and marketing activities. You’ll plan, coordinate, and execute talent attraction campaigns across on- and off-line channels and play an important role in making our employer brand come to life.
Welcome to Global Talent
You’ll be part of Employer Branding and HR Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will work on ambitious global projects in a team where brainstorming and laughs are highly valued, and where you’ll gain a great professional network across the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing talent attraction activities in our global markets, such as our global graduate campaign and other targeted recruitment campaigns
- working with global branding, agency partners, HR colleagues, and business stakeholders
- creating engaging content for web and social media which promotes our EVP and speaks to our target talent
- handling community management, content management, and ad-hoc activity on channels such as Glassdoor, Indeed, and LinkedIn
- helping to plan, promote, and execute live webinars for students and graduates
- supporting with production of graphics, images, photos, and videos which consistently present Ørsted as a great place to work.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree in communication, marketing, or similar
- have international employer branding or international branding experience
- have strong project management skills
- are creative as well as structured with a good eye for detail
- have experience in navigating a large global company with many stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 13 months.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be travelling to markets such as Germany and Poland and you'll be visiting the other half of the team in Gentofte every second month.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.