IT and digital
Application Architect for Integrations
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community that designs and documents coherent architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solution design into technical directions for our apps as well as into development tasks.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the product delivery team in a SAFe Agile construct where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to data integration within different platforms. Architecture & Technology is a community consisting of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging in dialogue with the business to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution design, and creating requirements and specifications
- delivering application architecture design, defining features and changes, and ensuring relevant use of existing and new technologies
- designing and driving the application roadmaps, general principles, standards, and NFRs
- outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, replacements, etc., relevant for continuous business development and support
- providing proactive support for application and operational issues across the production environment
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with containerised architecture and deployments on Kubernetes clusters
- have experience with cloud and application architecture and patterns
- have experience with DevOps, unit testing, and CI/CD as well as software development and operations using, for example, Python, C#, or Java
- have experience with data integration (SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, Talend)
- have knowledge of Microservice architecture and API-based architecture and knowledge of workflow management tools
- communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.