IT and digital
Senior Solution Consultant/Architect
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong team that sets the agenda for the hybrid workplace within our company
Join us in this role where you’ll help plan how to increase workplace flexibility, empower teams to plan how to work in the best way possible, and set the visions and objectives for the hybrid workplace.
Welcome to DK CC Cloud & Digital WP Engineering
You’ll be part of the Hybrid Workplace team in the IT product line ‘Digital Workplace’ where you, together with your colleagues, will use your knowledge and experience to identify, understand, and transform customer requirements into digital meeting room and collaboration room solutions. You’ll focus on hardware (A/V) and collaboration/co-creation software, M365 tools, employee experience, and digital touchpoints, and you’ll work closely together with the business, Real Estate/Facility Management, and People & Development, in particular, to deliver a new hybrid workplace experience.
You’ll play an important role in:
- having the overall technical responsibility for (part) of the technical designs, ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are included in the solution design
- helping projects balance long-term architecture objectives and concrete hands-on architecture by providing direction for system developers
- analysing, documenting, and clarifying our customers’ business objectives to design viable technical solutions
- driving/contributing to communities of practice and knowledge sharing between projects
- working closely with your colleagues as well as internal stakeholders to guarantee the quality of deliverables
- identifying technical risks inherent to the solutions against the underlying business requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an MSc in computer science or civil engineering or equivalent professional experience and substantial professional experience in consultancy or IT architecture, preferably within Microsoft solutions
- have an excellent consulting mindset coupled with the ability to develop the right solutions by exercising your drive for results and have experience with the professional handling of customer interactions
- have an end-to-end mindset regarding solution architecture that applies all necessary solution components, and you can work both in a team and independently and engage and share knowledge with your colleagues
- can communicate with our international colleagues as well as our Danish customers – it’s crucial that you have great Danish and English language skills, both orally and in writing
- can solve difficult technical challenges and create viable architecture for new solutions and roadmaps for existing solutions to ensure a solid foundation
- have experience with Microsoft, A/V, and meeting room solutions, and your knowledge and skills are both extensive and updated with the newest technologies within the Microsoft area.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Trangbæk Møller, Head of DK Cloud & Digital WP Engr. CC, on +4599557677 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll mainly have to travel between our locations in Gentofte and Skærbæk.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.