Finance and controlling
Back Office Specialist for energy trading
Imagine a future where you work on settlement for our markets division, which optimises our renewable energy portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute with your knowledge and experience to the settlement and invoicing of our commodity trades on different markets. Additionally, you’ll work on data preparation, data validation, and data issue investigation in one of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Welcome to Back Office
You’ll be part of Trading & Shared Compliance where you, together with your colleagues, will primarily support our market trading business and secure correct transaction processing and timely cashflow settlement in line with the regulations. You’ll be part of our Back Office team in Warsaw where you’ll work with colleagues at multiple locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring correct settlement and invoicing for commodity trades, including power, gas, CO2, and green certificates
- preparing and executing data reconciliation
- working with month-end close and accruals
- supporting development and optimisation of the processes, including contributing to optimising the supporting IT systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance, business administration, or similar
- have experience with Excel and preferably with SAP and/or Endur
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and are capable of handling complex cases
- preferably have experience working for an energy company and/or with market trading
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Rodzos, Senior Manager, on +48 504581610 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.