Engineering and construction
Engineering Intern for Offshore Global Surveillance & Support
Imagine a future where you’ll transform the data foundation of reliability analysis and failure rate forecasting for offshore operations
Join us in this intern role where you’ll have the opportunity to learn about reliability analysis on WTG major components and get hands-on experience with data transformation. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply skills developed in the classroom to a professional environment while being introduced to the exciting offshore wind industry.
Welcome to Fleet Diagnostics
You’ll be part of Fleet Diagnostics where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure an optimised data foundation for advanced reliability analysis, failure analysis, and failure rate forecasting. You’ll join an ambitious and caring team with experienced colleagues, who’ll value your ideas and knowledge within the field, and who are open and eager to provide you an opportunity to learn and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- transforming the data foundation for reliability analysis and failure rate forecasting for offshore operations
- matching incident records to historical major component replacements and perform data cleansing
- documenting terminology for the offshore operations data catalogue.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues
- are able to focus on a specific task for long periods of time and show good documentation skills when delivering an assignment
- have experience working on the Microsoft Azure platform and PowerBi
- have a high level of initiative, energy, and motivation – you’re a team player that enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- are interested in working with and learning more about offshore wind power.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kathrine Høeg Johansen, Head of Fleet Diagnostics, on +4599555094 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration of five months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.