Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Lead/Senior Local Stakeholder Relations Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be building a cleaner and more sustainable future for Central Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing our stakeholder relations in Central Taiwan (primarily Changhua and Taichung). You’ll be fostering strong networks of key local interlocutors, such as local governments, NGOs, and local communities, to assist in the development of our projects in the area. You’ll also be monitoring regulatory developments at the local level and anticipate and analyze the consequences of the developments within our footprint.
Welcome to Taiwan Country Management
You’ll be part of the TW Governmental & Regulatory Affairs team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and implement a comprehensive local stakeholder engagement plan to ensure our objectives are achieved. You’ll also cooperate with internal stakeholders to monitor the local situations and strategically respond to risks to ensure that our projects are aligned with local community and environmental interests.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing and maintaining stakeholder mapping to identify key stakeholders, develop and maintain relationships, and build up a strong local network
- developing and implementing a comprehensive local stakeholder engagement plan and engaging actively in dialogues with key external stakeholders, in particular the Changhua and Taichung governments
- working closely with related internal functions and project teams to promote offshore wind projects and secure buy-in from key stakeholders
- being actively involved in local communities, being aware of local issues (present and anticipated) that could impact our business, and reporting back to internal stakeholders as appropriate
- initiating and organizing local and regional events in Central Taiwan as a company representative/ambassador
- reporting to the head of TW Governmental & Regulatory Affairs and working with the broader Taiwan Country Management team to achieve the defined must-win battles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher in political science, economics, sociology, public affairs, or other relevant fields
- have substantial experience working within the fields of government relations, public affairs, or stakeholder management
- have great interpersonal communication skills and are open to establishing and maintaining working relationships with key stakeholders based on integrity and trust
- have an analytical mind with flexible problem-solving skills, have excellent organizational and multitasking abilities, and have relationship-building experience
- are eligible to work in Taiwan and have strong communication skills in English, Mandarin, and preferably Taiwanese, enabling you to communicate effortlessly with your external and internal stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/6/30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be traveling between our Changhua, Taipei, and Taichung offices to engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.