Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant for sustainable finance and ESG engagement
Imagine a future where you build your career working with the fast-developing sustainable finance agenda in one of the world’s most sustainable companies
Join us in this role where you’ll get hands-on experience with sustainable finance and ESG themes in reporting to and communication with rating agencies, investors, and customers. You’ll get the chance to deepen your knowledge of the rapidly growing sustainable finance space, strengthen your analytical and reporting skills, and enhance your ability to navigate in a large and complex international company.
Welcome to Global Sustainability
You’ll be part of the ESG Engagement team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the work to define and drive our sustainability strategy. We do so by identifying, developing, and executing on our sustainability programme portfolio and by engaging with key stakeholders such as investors and rating agencies on our sustainability performance. You’ll become an integrated part of the team in line with the other employees, and you’ll get continuous feedback on your tasks and development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and delivering documentation for third-party ESG ratings
- maintaining our internal ESG performance tracking to improve ratings and reporting
- assisting in the production of our green financing reporting, including the annual green bond impact report
- helping develop responses to individual ESG inquiries from key investors and customers
- performing ad hoc tasks such as administrative support to the Global Sustainability team and tasks related to the ESG and sustainability area, including internal reporting to our Compliance Committee.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are on the final year of your bachelor’s degree or have just started your master’s degree within business administration, economics, finance, or similar
- have a keen interest in and basic understanding of ESG themes and the international sustainable finance space
- are well-organised, take pride in delivering excellent results on time, and have a strong analytical mindset with a great eye for details
- enjoy proactively reaching out to and interacting with people from across functions who represent different areas of expertise in the ESG field
- are comfortable working in PowerPoint and Excel and have excellent English language proficiency.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christine Sobieski, Senior Sustainability Advisor, on +4599554111 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.