Operations and technicians
Operations Project Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll optimize the collaboration between teams to ensure high quality onboarding to our fleet
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in the business by collaborating with colleagues in the execution projects to ensure a high quality hand off to the Asset Manager and their team. You’ll own the asset transfer process and asset management’s handover requirements, and you’ll provide input to future commercial agreements such as offtake, O&M, energy management, and asset management agreements.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Asset Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the onboarding of assets from the construction phase of a project into the operational phase. You’ll be working in a team of 14 dedicated team members, and you’ll collaborate with colleagues across the business to create a seamless transition from execution to operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining, owning, and executing the asset transfer process from construction to operations
- interfacing with the execution project teams to ensure all asset management requirements are met prior to transfer
- working with QHSE and the Plant Manager to ensure all required QHSE documentation is prepared prior to operations commencement
- in collaboration with Operations Engineering, recommending spare parts and a tooling strategy for projects to the Asset Manager and Plant Manager
- ensuring operational readiness for all elements of the execution project, inclusive of FERC, NERC, and public utility commission requirements
- secure all necessary documentation from the execution project and store in line with internal requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience within the renewable energy (wind/solar) sector, either asset management, operations, or construction
- save strong commercial acumen from a business development background or similar
- hold a Bachelor’s in business, economics, engineering, or finance
- have excellent collaboration and communication skills from a multi-cultural environment
- have a project management skillset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.